Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quick 5

We have started Quick 5 writing.  Our teacher gives us a picture and we have five minutes to write.  We are very impressed with our efforts.  Each week we will publish some examples.
My skies sliced through the snow as I lunged down the race course.  My heart was pounding and for the first time I felt scared.  Butterflies were racing about in my stomach as one of my skies slipped from underneath me.  I crashed to the ground with a thump!
Cade

Racing down the hill my skies sliced the snow out of way.  As got closer to the jump a murky figure came passed me.  "No" I yelled as he went up the jump and BAM!  He slipped over and landed face first in the snow.  I noticed a bit of ice on the jump, I turned to avoid it.
Connor

As the starter went beep, I was off.  I started to gather speed and raced through the flags.  I heard my skies slicing through the snow and I saw the finish line ahead.  Trying even harder I zoomed across the line in first place.
Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment